Thursday, October 4, 2007

Rumors of My Death

... have been greatly exaggerated. I am, indeed, alive and well, and I owe you all an explanation for exactly where the bloody hell I've been since August 27.

The short version (those of you who know me already know the long version) is that September bit the big one. The slightly longer version is that at various points throughout the month, I had zero jobs, a job and a half, five jobs (FIVE!), and now things have finally settled down to two big jobs, two little jobs, and a gig.

In addition to that, I had been typing on the floor, sitting on a cushion with no desk, with my computer on my coffee table, and I finally royally screwed up my back (I'm old!). So that put me out of commission for a while.

So I assure you, Fearless Readers, I am back to stay this time. Promise. Forgive me?

No comments: